Impeccable leadership over 1,10,000 students and youth have been trained and placed under various Central and State Government Welfare Scheme.
In a Joint venture with Government of India Dr.T.Shanmugam has nurtured the skills over 1000 youth and motivated them to become successful entrepreneurs, thus he has significantly contributed to entrepreneurial revolution.
In a bid to promote skill development Dr.T.Shanmugam has participated in numerous motivational and interactive programmes in digital and electronic media clarifying the queries and doubts regarding the field and its placement. He has also presented in various National and International conference, seminars, symposiums, workshops in the field of youth development.
The below is the partial list of roles and responsibilities being carried out by Dr.T.Shanmugam
1. President of Tamilnadu Skill Providers and Youth Development Federation (TANSP-YDF).
2. President and Founder of Capital Educational and Charitable Trust.
3. CEO of Capital CNC Training Centre.
4. Skill Head in Ambattur Industrial Estate Manufactures’ Association (AIEMA).
5. Editor and Publisher of Thiran Vazhangunargalin Puthiyapayanam.
6. Director of Perungudi Engineering Cluster Private Limited.
7. Director of Consumables and Allied Works Industrial Co-Op Service Society.
8. Chairman in Capital Precision Technologies PVT LTD
1. Dr.T.Shanmugam has been Awarded as best Sevai Semmal by Global Achievers council on 10.2.2019 held @ Russian Culture Centre,Chennai.
2. International award at Kualalmbur Malaysia by Dr.Charles Saniago member of Parliament Klang and Dr.Suresh Kumar University of Malaysia for achievement in the field of Skill Training for Youth Development – 2018.
3. Recognizing his service for society in field of Educational & Social service honoured with Doctorate – 2017 by Mr.A.Namassivayam Honourable Minister of Public Works Department, Puducherry.
4. GOLD MEDAL & GOLDEN ACHIEVER award – 2015 by National Cultural Academy.
© 2019 Capital Educational and Charitable Trust. All Rights Reserved